Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

SurfGirl Magazine

I was super stoked when my favourite magazine SurfGirl featured my video and blog on their website. I'll be making an appearance in the UK summer edition of the magazine too, so keep your eyes peeled...  This was a distant and somewhat unbelievable dream when I began surfing and also when I started my blog. It just shows you that being proactive in an area you're passionate about can result in things you never thought possible. 

"Desire is transformed into drive when a dream creates a passion for action" - Dr. Robert Anthony

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." - Gail Devers


Take a look at their website, it's awesome: www.surfgirlmag.com



No comments:

Post a Comment